Are You in the Process of Making Group Travel Plans?
From church trips to athletic trips, it is important to make sure that the travel arrangements that you have are affordable, comfortable, and efficient. Making the decision to travel with a mini coach rental can meet all of these goals. With the price split between several travelers, comfortable and roomy seating options, and a bus that makes a small environmental foot print, mini coach rental is often a great option.
Findin the right tour bus rental company can help groups of all sizes make it to their destination, whether it is near of far. Consider some of these facts and figures about the travel industry and the advantages that many people find in this industry:
- One motorcoach spending even one night at a destination can generate as much as $11,660 for that local economy in lodging, meals, and other spending.
- Need a roomy seat with a lot of storage? Charter buses can be a great solution. With both under the bus and over the head storage, it is possible to make sure that you have room for every thing that you want to take on your next trip.
- The chance to travel comfortably on a bus instead of on a crowded airplane is often the best option.
- Horse drawn buses were in use as early as the 1820s, and have transformed into a thriving business that transports thousands of Americans back and forth across the country.
- Each full motorcoach has the potential of removing 55 autos from the highway, reducing emissions, cutting energy use, and reducing congestion.
- Road trips can be a lot of fun, but not if you are cramped into a small space with no leg room.
- Only road trips with lots of room can help you travel comfortably.
- Approximately 33,400 vehicles provides charter, sightseeing, tour, airport shuttle, commuter and scheduled services.
- Demand for good and services created by motorcoach travel continues to grow. In fact, combined with new motorcoach sales and industry equipment purchases, motorcoach travel generates employment for 792,700 people
- American demand for good and services created by motorcoach travel, combined with new motorcoach sales and industry equipment purchases, generates employment for as many as 792,700 people.
- Gemerating more than $55 billion a year in economic transactions, motorcoach tourist and traveler demand is a significant part of the U.S. economy.
- A motorcoach provides 206.6 passenger miles per gallon of fuel. This is in contrast to the 27.2 passenger miles per gallon for single-occupant automobiles.
- In many cases, a mini coach rental is the most affordable and comfortable way to travel.
- Never underestimate the savings that you can find on a charter bus rental.
Before you make plans to go ON THE ROAD AGAIN make sure that you check out the option of traveling by charter bus and let someone else do all of the driving.